What is Trade Dress?
Trade dress is the total image of a good as defined by its overall composition and design, including size, shape, color, texture, and graphics. Aside from the trade dress being applicable to the good’s appearance, trade dress may also refer to the manner in which the good is labeled, packaged and advertised. Trade dress is protectable if the image can identify the source of the goods.
Learn More About Trade Dress
To learn more about trade dress and how to protect your goods we recommend contacting our firm at 1 (800) 976-4904.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program