In What Situations May a Non-Competition Agreement Need to Be Signed?non-competition-agreement-situations.html
A non-competition agreement is a document that requires one of the parties to agree not to enter into competition with the other party.
Situations that may require a non-competition agreement to be signed include:
- At-Will Employment relationship
- Vendor Relationship
For additional information about non-competition agreements call 1.800.976.4904 or contact us by email.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program