When Does A Franchise Amendment Application Need To Be Filed?
A franchise amendment application needs to be filed if you have a franchised business in a franchise registration state and a material change has been made to your Franchise Disclosure Document ("FDD"). Franchise Disclosure Documents need to be updated annually but if material changes should be made quarterly. If the change is to Item 19 (financial performance representation section) of the FDD the change must be made immediately and a franchise amendment application should be followed promptly with the franchise registration state.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program