What is a New Jersey "Closely Held Company?"
A New Jersey closely-held company is a company that:
- involves only a few shareholders;
- the shareholders are also employees of the business; and
- the company files an "s" corporation tax election.
Learn more about New Jersey closely held companies in "The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide".
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program