What is "Prop 65"?
Prop 65 is California's Proposition 65. Proposition 65 is applicable to manufacturers and distributors who make consumer products that will or can reach California. Prop 65 was enacted by the State of California to warn and inform consumers of consumer products that may contain "potential chemicals" believed by the state to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or reproductive problems.
If you are a product manufacturer or distributor and would like to learn more about product labeling or compliance, contact Charles N. Internicola, Esq. at 800. 976. 4904 or by email for information about our product compliance programs.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program