Director of Client Development
The Internicola Law Firm, P.C.
New York, New Jersey and Nationwide Representation
Melissa is the Director of Client Development at The Internicola Law Firm, P.C. While we welcome the new clients that sign up with us every month, our client development efforts are focused more on developing deeper and more beneficial relationships with our existing clients. As Director of Client Development, Melissa is responsible for developing the supplemental and complimentary services that we offer to our clients which include our seminars, webinars, newsletter, books and media outreach. Melissa also uses her media production and social media skills to provide marketing support and assistance to our clients.
Ms. Castoro is also the Coordinator of the firm’s Franchisee University Program, the Firms Franchise University Scholarship, and the Firm’s entrepreneurship outreach efforts.
- Kean University, B.A. Media & Film: Broadcasting - 2012
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program