What Is An Early Warning Sign That A Partnership Or Shareholder Dispute Is Approaching?
Your partner is denying you access to the books and records. Typically, shareholder "lock-outs" are preceded by a lock-out from the books and records.
Why Do You Need Access to the Books and Records of Your Business?
Order a free copy of "The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide" by clicking here.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program