What Is A Key Factor In Avoiding Trial If I Have A Partnership Dispute?
An aggressive litigation strategy that is focused on:
- rebalancing the playing field through injunctive relief; and
- an aggressive “discovery” approach that involves a forensic accountant and the discovery of financial fraud.
Learn More about rebalancing the playing field and aggressive litigation strategies by reading a free copy of Charles N. Internicola's book "The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide".
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program