Should My Shareholder And Partnership Lawyer Hire A Forensic Accountant During My Partnership Dispute?
Most likely yes. Forensic accounting relates to an assessment and review of the books and records of your company. During the early stages of litigation and especially during the discovery process, a forensic accountant may assist your lawyer in obtaining documents and accounting information that may identify fraud and the misappropriation of funds by your partners.
Read more about hiring a Forensic Accountant during litigation in Charles N. Internicola's Book "The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide".
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program