The Footwear and Apparel Legal Guide to Protecting Your Brand and Your Business Assets
The footwear and apparel industry is like no other. The combination of creative expression and business make it attractive, unique and highly competitive. Although the industry is exciting, companies in the footwear and apparel industry, by their very nature, are subject to an onslaught of attacks on numerous fronts. Whether the threats are external, such as competitors, counterfeiters, trademark and copyright infringers or licensees/licensors, or internal, such as your business partners, employees and sales personnel, the threats are real and protecting your business against these threats is paramount. That is the bad news. The good news is that you can remove, or at the very least drastically limit, these threats by knowing where the threats lie, taking a proactive approach against these threats and being vigilant once these steps are in place.
Brian Lincer's "The Footwear and Apparel Legal Guide to Protecting Your Brand and Your Business Assets" is a practical tool for those in the footwear and apparel industries to help them identify the potential "attackers" and establish proactive countermeasures to remove these threats. Some of the topics covered in the book include:
- Protecting your brand using trademarks;
- Protecting your designs using trademarks, patents and copyrights;
- Protecting your trade secrets and proprietary information;
- Protecting your company's reputation;
- Protecting your company against consumer and government claims by proper labeling and creating internal systems;
- Protecting your company from employees and sales agents with binding agreements;
- Protecting your interest within your company by creating and maintaining internal agreements and documents;
- And More!
Whether you are a new startup or you are an established footwear and apparel company, this book is a must have and the information contained within cannot be overlooked. To pre-order a complimentary, no obligation copy of Brian Lincer's book "The Footwear and Apparel Legal Guide to Protecting Your Brand and Business Assets" fill out the form below or call 1-800-976-4904.
Complimentary Book Order Form
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program