Partnership and Shareholder Disputes in Bergen County New Jersey
Hi this is Charles Internicola and if you’re a Bergen County business owner and you’re faced with a partnership dispute, whether you’re a shareholder of a New Jersey corporation, a member of a limited liability company, or a partner in a general partnership it’s important that you understand your legal rights under New Jersey law and effective strategies and courses of action that you should be considering and potentially be taking. Now, of course you’re rights are going to vary depending on you’re particular circumstances whether you’re a majority shareholder, minority shareholder, or equal partner. But irrespective of your situation, in my book “The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide” I discuss fundamental factors and courses of action that you should be considering right now. If you go to our website you can obtain a complimentary copy of the book.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program