Importance of Forensic Accounting in Litigation - Part 2
In this video, Charles Internicola discusses additional benefits why your lawyer should consider the retention of a forensic accountant at an early stage of your partnership litigation. These additional benefits relate to the discovery of:
- Additional liabilities,
- Fraudulent transactions,
- Self-dealing and misappropriation by your partners.
Forensic accountants can help accelerate the litigation process and, hopefully, settlement process by identifying issues at an early stage that may provide a strong basis for your partners to “come to the negotiating table” and settle.
Learn More about this topic and more in Mr. Internicola’s book “New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide”.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program