Shareholder and Partnership Disputes in Monmouth County New Jersey
Hi this is Charles Internicola and if you’re a Monmouth County business owner and you’re faced with a partnership dispute whether as a shareholder of a New Jersey corporation, a member of a New Jersey limited liability company, or a partner in a general partnership, it’s important that you understand your legal rights under New Jersey law and available courses of action that you can take right now. Of course, your circumstances will depend upon the nature of your equity interest. Are you a majority shareholder or partner? Are you a minority shareholder or partner? Or are you an equal partner? Irrespective of that situation, I discuss your legal rights and all the variables in my book “The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide”. I also discuss courses of action that have worked for us and for our clients in Monmouth County. You can go to our website and obtain a complimentary copy of the book. Get the book and evaluate your particular circumstances, your particular rights and evaluate options and courses of action that you should be discussing with your attorney.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program