Shareholder and Partnership Disputes in Nassau County NY
This is Charles Internicola and if you’re a Nassau County business owner whether you’re a shareholder of a corporation, a member of a limited liability company, or a partner in a general partnership and you’re faced with a partnership dispute it’s important that you understand your rights under New York law. Now, circumstances will differ depending on whether you’re a shareholder of a company, a member of a limited liability company, or a partner however, in each case in my book “The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide” I discuss your legal rights and effective courses of action that we have taken for our clients in Nassau County to obtain injunctive relief and, more importantly, to protect our clients equity interest in your underlying business. If you go to our website, you can obtain a complimentary copy of the book.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program