Shareholder and Partnership Disputes in New Jersey
This is Charles Internicola and if you’re a New Jersey business owner whether you’re a shareholder of a corporation, a member of a limited liability company, or a partner in a general partnership it’s important that you understand your legal rights under New Jersey law. Now it’ll vary depending on whether you’re a shareholder, a member, or a partner but they’re very consistent. In my book “The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide” I identify and discuss your rights under New Jersey law and more importantly effective courses of action and strategies that worked for us and for our clients in New Jersey courtrooms. Go to our website and order a complimentary copy of the book.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program