Shareholder and Partnership Disputes in Queens NY
This is Charles Internicola and if you’re a New York business owner and you have a business in Queens and you’re faced with a partnership dispute whether you’re a shareholder of a New York corporation, a member of a limited liability company, or a partner in a general partnership, it’s important that you understand your legal rights under New York law and effective courses of action that you should be considering and discussing right now to protect your equity interest and to protect your underlying business. In my book “The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide”, I discuss legal rights and courses of action that are available to you right now that you should be considering. If you go to our website, you can obtain a complementary copy of the book.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program