What is the Role of Your New Jersey Franchise Lawyer - Part 1
If you are considering the purchase of a franchise in New Jersey you will most likely have questions about the “FDD”, the “franchise agreement”, whether or not the franchise agreement is negotiable, and what role, if any, should a New Jersey franchise lawyer play in this process.
Well, there are many “roles” that a franchise lawyer plays in assisting and protecting their clients when it comes to “buying a franchise”. In this video, Charles Internicola, Esq. discusses the first “role” or task that your franchise lawyer should undertake. This initial role must start with “understanding your expectations”. That is:
- The factors as to why you believe the franchise business may or may not be profitable;
- Territory rights that you believe you may or may not be acquiring; and
- Your overall understanding as to why you are interested in this franchise opportunity.
Order a complimentary copy of Mr. Internicola’s Guide to the “7 Steps to Buying a Franchise” for more information and watch our video on the Economic and Legal Breakdown of the FDD and Franchise Agreement.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program