The Role of Your New Jersey Franchise Lawyer – Part 3
The next step that your New Jersey Franchise Lawyer will be taking during the process of buying a franchise relates to putting together Parts 1 – understanding your expectations about your franchise investment - and Part 2 – the legal and economic factors of your FDD and franchise agreement.
How do your expectations about your franchise investment relate to the reality as it has been disclosed in the FDD and in the franchise agreement? Those factors are really important to compare and consider.
The next step answers the question: Should you walk away from your franchise investment, or move forward?
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program