Can Franchisors Modify Franchise Agreements in New York State?
Many times individuals interested in buying a franchise are uncertain as to whether or not New York franchise agreements can be altered or changed. Well, in the State of New York, franchisors can absolutely modify the franchise agreement. In fact, franchisors are often encouraged to do so if the changes supplement and clarify rights for the benefit of the franchisees.
To learn more, visit in the “Buying a Franchise University Video Series” above.
If you are in the process of buying a franchise, know the steps you will take with your franchise lawyer. Watch Part 1 here.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program