Why You Need a Lawyer When Buying a Franchise
In Charles Internicola video series, "Buying a Franchise University", he discusses that although it is not necessary to hire a lawyer for your business transactions, it is highly recommended. Watch the video to learn more or read more in Mr. Internicola's Franchisee University Blog.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program