What Does it Mean to Franchise a Business
What exactly does it mean to franchise a business? This is a question we often get from successful business owners interested in expanding their business. The answer is that franchising is something that should be used as an option (one of many) for the "evolutionary" step for the growth and development of a successful business looking for new avenues of growth.
Franchising essentially can be viewed a business owner incorporating what has worked for his/her business with a legal framework. This successful concept can then be sold and replicated by others who choose to become a franchisee of the company.
Getting started with franchising business requires much time, research and an honest evaluation of your current business systems and products.
For additional information about franchising a business we recommend reading the following:
Starting a Franchise: Random but Important Questions to Consider
How to Franchise Your Business
The Decision to Become a Franchisor: What to Evaluate When Franchising Your Business
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program