How to Convert Your License Agreements into a Franchise
If you have already expanded your business following a licensing model - that is you have entered into license agreements with other parties / "licensees" who have opened their own licensed locations - then chances are you may now be evaluating whether or not "franchising" was the more appropriate business model for you. You may also be questioning whether or not your licenses are really franchises and whether or not you need to convert to a franchise system.
In this video, Charles N. Internicola discusses how you can convert your license agreements into a franchise system and how to develop a franchise conversion plan that focuses on your existing license agreements and your relationship with existing licensees.
To learn more about converting your license agreements into a franchise system, order a complimentary copy of Charles N. Internicola's book "Licensing Versus Franchising".
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program