Franchise Lawyer - Franchise Systems and How to Franchise Your Business
One quick tip when franchising your business is to write down on piece of paper the strengths and weaknesses of your business systems prior to going through the franchising process. When I talk about systems I am talking about the systems in place for ordering products, displaying your product, and systems for advertising and selling your product. I say this because all of these systems need to be identified when working with your franchise attorney, they need to be put into your operations manual, and they need to be disclosed to prospective franchisees. You can also use this information to help improve your own systems and how you establish your franchise.
Services for Starting a Franchise
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program