Trademark Registration When Franchising a Business
One important topic to consider when franchising your business is trademark registration. If you have not yet registered your businesses trademark you can do a quick, informal search on the website of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for the mark you are currently using is available or listed as already being in use. This is just a quick way to check for your mark. In the future when you decide to register your trademark or franchise your business a more formal and extensive paid search is necessary to protect your mark.
Continue reading about trademark registration and other information when Franchising your Business.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program