Selling Your Franchise in Texas
Texas is not a franchise registration state, but it is a business opportunity state. Before offering or selling a franchise in Texas, you must file a business opportunity exemption notice with the Texas Secretary of State.
In this video, Charles Internicola discusses the requirements for selling franchises in the State of Texas.
To learn more about Texas’s franchise and business opportunity laws, click here.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program