How to Franchise My Business | Start a Franchise
How to Franchise Your Business and Go From Local Success to National Franchise
MEET KATE - A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS OWNER WHO WANTS TO FRANCHISE HER BUSINESS: Kate is an entrepreneur who worked hard — really hard — invested her savings, avoided shortcuts, and now has a successful business and recognized brand. Demand grew so Kate opened a second location and a production facility. Not only are people asking about Kate's product but they’re also asking about Kate's business. Kate wanted to expand — but how? She thought about franchising but has questions. Kate needs someone who knows franchise law, understands franchise regulation, has a plan for avoiding the franchising pitfalls. And, if franchising is right for Kate, has the formula for franchising Kate's business. Charles N. Internicola is the franchise authority. He’s a lawyer who knows franchise law and has developed unique franchise compliance programs that are focused on understanding your business, evaluating your systems, protecting your trademarks and establishing franchise compliance documents that will protect your business and avoid the unnecessary franchising pitfalls. Mr. Internicola is the author of numerous franchise publications and can help you convert your business into a successful franchise. Before making any decisions, get the information you need. Order a complimentary copy of the book, read Charles’ articles, and learn more at www.franchiselawsolutions.com or give Charles and his staff a call at 800. 976. 4904.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO FRANCHISE YOUR BUSINESS OR IF FRANCHISING IS RIGHT FOR YOU:
- READ: a great article about franchising your business and what franchising is all about;
- CONTACT: Mr. Internicola Esq.'s staff at 800.976.4904 to schedule a conference call and learn how Mr. Internicola can help you take your business from local success to national franchise.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program