How to Master the Franchise Operations Manual
In this webinar, Charles N. Internicola, Esq., and Kit Vinson of FranMan discuss what franchisors should include in their operations manual and how to keep systems up to date. Learn how to use your operations manual as a selling tool to prospective franchisees and more, including:
- The basics of what an operations manual is
- How manuals differ between start-up brands and larger, more mature franchisors
- Advice for franchisors who are just starting out
- Common mistakes that franchisors make and how to avoid them
- The best way to keep your manual updated and how to notify your franchisees of any changes
- Technology that franchisors can use to maintain and make their manual available to franchisees on a digital platform
- How FranMan helps franchisors with the operations-manual process
Watch the interview with Kit Vinson below.
If you have any questions about creating or updating your operations manual or would like to learn about how our ongoing legal representation can help your brand grow, call us at (800) 976-4904 or contact us.