Charles N. Internicola, Esq.
Legal Counsel and Franchise Development
The Internicola Law Firm, P.C.
New York, New Jersey and Nationwide Representation
Charles is the founder of The Internicola Law Firm, P.C., a national and internationally recognized franchise law firm. Charles’ practice is exclusively limited to franchise law, franchise development, and franchise related private equity and M&A transactions.
Awards and Memberships
For over 25 years, Charles and his team have served as trusted legal counsel to over 150 franchise brands and provide each brand with dedicated services that combine legal representation with industry leading franchise development know-how. Charles is also an entrepreneur directly involved in the investment, incubation, and growth of franchise brands.
Charles is the co-founder of FranX a franchise growth accelerator that includes franchise development conferences, education, and networking through a 1,000+ member Franchise Growth Mastermind Community. Charles is also a frequent lecturer and he is the publisher of numerous franchise compliance and registration guides that are relied on by franchisors and franchise law firms across the country. As to many franchise topics, Charles’ work is relied on as the go-to resource within the franchise industry.
Mr. Internicola’s representation includes:
Franchising Your Business: The representation of successful entrepreneurs that have established a successful business and now wish to expand their business through franchising and the establishment of a franchise system. Click here to learn more about how Mr. Internicola can assist you in franchising your business.
Legal Counsel for Your Business: The representation of existing and established businesses and companies – including franchisors, distributors and service providers – that require representation in business transactions, litigation, compliance and day-to-day legal counsel involving the protection of business assets, trademarks and intellectual property, partnership and shareholder governance, supply, license, distribution and confidentiality agreements and regulatory compliance. Click here to learn more about how our general counsel program can help you protect and expand your business.
Buying a Franchise: The representation of individual entrepreneurs involved in buying a franchise and the establishment of individual unit, multi-unit and other franchise development rights. Click here to learn more about our step-by-step process for buying a franchise and how we can assist you.
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business – 2008
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise – 2010
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide – 2012
- How to Expand and Grow Your Business Through Franchising – 2014
- Franchise Success Statistics and Factors – 2014
- Franchise University – Editor
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. – 1995
- St. John’s University, B.S. Accounting – 1992
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court – Southern District of New York
- United States District Court – Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court – Western District of New York
- United States District Court – District of New Jersey