In this webinar, Charles N. Internicola and Gary Occhiogrosso of Franchise Growth Solutions discuss how startup and emerging franchisors can onboard new franchisees.
Recommended Steps to Signing On New Franchise Candidates
- Understand the franchisee profile and understand that becoming a franchise owner isn’t for everyone.
- Match your business’s culture and belief with your candidates.
- Set expectations and give visibility about the process. Have a strong mechanism for monitoring the franchisee progress in the startup phase.
- Learn best practices by creating value for your brand, set boundaries with clear direction and chain of support, and manage the relationship in accordance with the franchise agreement.
- The onboarding process does not end with initial training. It starts at the first point of contact with the prospect and continues as long as the franchisee is in the system.
- Guard against mistakes in the early days and deliver a professional, confidence-inspiring experience to franchisees.
Watch the Full Webinar above.