Register Your Trademarks
Fixed Fee Trademark Services to Protect Your Brand the Right Way
Are you ready to protect your trademarks but don’t know where to start?
Your business name, logo, and even your slogan are how your customers identify and know your brand. It’s part of the reason why they trust and refer you to other customers. Your brand name and logo need to be protected from local and national competitors. Whether it’s someone using a business name so similar to yours that customers are confused, or someone across the country who has copied or stolen your brand-new logo, the only way to protect your trademarks is by registering them with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Registering your trademarks does not need to be complex or expensive, but it needs to be done the right way with an attorney who has experience working with businesses like yours and the know-how to evaluate your trademarks and avoid the typical mistakes that online registration services make.
Read the Guide to Registering Your Trademarks and Protecting Your Brand
Our Process is Simple
1. Start with a Trademark Assessment
Fill out our online application or give us a call. We'll evaluate your trademarks and discuss a registration strategy. We'll also conduct a preliminary "knock-out" search to see if there are any conflicting marks.
2. Trademark Registration
Our team will prepare and file an application to register your trademarks with the USPTO. During this process, we'll make sure you trademark is filed under the correct classes and that we've maximized the likelihood of obtaining final registration. Our team will keep you updated as your application goes through the registration process.
3. Confidently Grow Your Business
Once registered, your trademarks will be protected locally and nationally, so you can confidently continue to grow your business and maintain your competitive edge. Your trademark registration will also be an important asset if you ever franchise your business.
Trusted by Entrepreneurs Just Like You
“We contacted Brian's form to secure a trademark. Everyone we spoke to was thorough, professional, and just terrific to work with. I would recommend the form without reservation.”
“I'll confess I spoke with Brian a bit to get a level of confidence, but that took about 3 minutes before it became clear that Brian really really knows franchising. AND the service and responsiveness is terrific! We're still working together and I expect it will be a long-term relationship.”
- Aaron B.
“I highly recommend Brian for many reasons. First, he is an expert... His depth of knowledge was off the charts. Second, he has ethics. I truly feel he was honest with me and gave me credible advice. Third, and most importantly, he surrounds himself with staff that are first-class. And lastly, they’re good people who genuinely care about the work they’re doing. I highly recommend Brian and his staff. You will not be disappointed.”
What You’ll Get
- No Surprises: Fixed Legal Fee
- Review of your trademark by a legal team experienced in protecting trademarks and brands just like yours
- Insight from our attorneys about modifications or adjustments that may be needed to protect your trademarks
- Attorney preparation of your USPTO registration application
- Attorney monitoring of your registration application
- A team focused on communicating with you throughout the entire process
Or give us a call at (718) 979-8688.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program