Welcome to Franchisee University
Franchisee University is comprised of three complimentary resources including:
- The 2014 Franchise Success Study,
- The Franchisee University Video Series, and
- The book: “An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise”.
1. Franchisee Success Statistics and Factors
In the 2014 Franchise Success Study, National Franchise Lawyer Charles N. Internicola challenges the validity and relevancy of common franchise success statistics and, for the prospective franchise buyer, he identifies the “micro” economic and business factors that will influence the success of a franchised business.
The 2014 Franchise Success Study serves as a foundation for the Franchisee University program and the videos that are available to you right now in Step 2, below.
Click here for the 2014 Franchise Success Study: Franchisee Success Statistics and Factors.
2. Franchisee University Video Series
Franchisee University is structured like many other university programs. This video series is comprised of various video chapters and within each video chapter are distinct lessons and bonus material. The chapters are designed and structured to follow a natural progression through the franchise evaluation and purchase process, starting off with Chapter 1 that is all about the “Franchise Basics”. The table of contents are below (just click on a lesson and get started).
- Lesson 1: The Franchising Basics
- Lesson 2: 5 Important Franchise Terms
- Lesson 3: Franchisor and Franchisee Relationship
- Lesson 4: Buying a Franchise Process
- Lesson 5: How Long Does it Take to Buy a Franchise?
- Lesson 6: Do You Really Need a Lawyer?
- The Truth About Franchising
Charles Internicola, Esq. discusses what Buying a Franchisee University is all about and how it could benefit franchisees nationwide.
3. Read “An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise”
Now in its Second Edition Charles N. Internicola’s book “An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise” has been used by franchisees and prospective franchise buyers throughout the United States. A part of the Franchisee University program, in the book, Mr. Internicola gets to the heart of the franchise buying process, and addresses important issues including:
- The significance of the due diligence process
- Common mistakes that must be avoided at all costs
- The franchise myths
- How to approach the franchise buying process
We Would Be Glad To Hear From You!
- For Franchisees – If you are an individual interested in buying a franchise and would like to learn more about how to best utilize this complimentary resource or if you have any requests, comments and even criticisms, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For University and College Professors, Librarians and Staff – If you would like to learn about how Franchisee University will benefit your students and future entrepreneurs, contact us at email@example.com for complete details.
- For Franchise Professionals – If you like Franchisee University or just absolutely disagree with us or have a difference viewpoint we would be glad to hear from you.
- For Media and Business Organizations – If your readers or members have an interest in franchising, franchise success statistics and what it takes to achieve franchise success, we would be glad to hear from you and share our information and resources with you, including media appearances and educational seminars.