As Featured in Charles N. Internicola’s Business & Franchise Report Vol. 3 Issue 7
How Do You Manage the Most Important Asset of Your Business?
I guess it is more important to start off with the question of, “What is the most important asset of your business?”
Answer: Your customers and your customer list.
How Do You Maintain and Manage This Critical Asset?
Learning from and following the lead of our clients, over the years, our firm has become a big believer in Infusionsoft. Infusionsoft is a cloud based CRM (customer relationship management system) that is designed for small businesses and allows small business owners to maintain their customer lists, track prospects and customer communications. The system allows you to automate and control communications with new prospects and with your existing customers. It also allows you to track responses to your marketing and advertising campaigns and can power and automate a good deal of other tasks. The system is quite comprehensive and involves tools and tasks that every small business owner should be working on.
Some Business Development Questions
- Do you maintain an active and current list of your customers?
- Do you maintain an active and current list of prospects who contact your business but don’t convert into customers?
- Have you established a long-term communication campaign (email, direct mail and phone calls) with your current and long term customers?
- Have you established a long-term communication campaign (email and direct mail) with prospects who didn’t convert and hire your business?
- Do you know the conversion rate on your email, direct mail and marketing campaigns?
If you don’t have a handle on these 5 questions, we definitely recommend that you check out Infusionsoft.
What also makes Infusionsoft a compelling company is how they approach their own business development. Infusionsoft understands their target customers (small businesses) and so they have focused everything they do on helping small business owners succeed. Infusionsoft offers some great (free) articles and materials about strategic planning and business marketing: Visit http://www.Infusionsoft.com.
Let us know what you think. Also, if you are using a competing CRM system, we would be glad to hear from you, learn about your experiences and share them with other readers of this newsletter.